We had a great time at the Memphis Farm and Gin Show and had opportunities to tell vendors about our website. We were honored to be a part of Grainsters Gin Show event. We also had a good time meeting John and Paula Godwin, who gave us some good feedback about searchmyinventory.com.
Use the site as a “launch pad” for promoting on social media and other sites…and at the same time being searched on the site itself!
- Conveniently keep ALL of your listings in one place…and it’s online already! It makes it easy to track what you’re selling!
- Promote your listings to multiple online locations (social media, etc). Time is money!
- Promote your items or services in just a few minutes (“click and send”) versus an hour or longer using the copy/paste/add image method.
- When you sell an item, easily click the STATUS column and it will change it to … or just delete the item.
- As stated in another post, let others share your listings for you!
Facebook and Twitter sharing examples…
When you click the icon to share on Facebook, it gives you the option to add to various timelines, groups, specific people, etc.
When sharing to Twitter, you have the option to edit other information in the listing as well (up to the character limit available).
I, as well as others have had my pictures turn out sideways in the listing. Todays smart phones take such high resolution picture that software has a hard time deciding how to display them.
A good solution is to choose a lower resolution picture. If you email the picture to yourself, choose the smaller size option, this will solve the problem.
$2.99/Month List up to 25 items/services.
$4.99/Month List up to 100 items/services.
$10.99/Month List up to 250 items/services.
$14.99/Month List up to 500 items/services.
$19.99/Month List up to 1000 items/services.
$99.99/Month List up to 5000 items/services.
*Bulk listing import only available for plans of $14.99 and above.